Monday, January 26, 2015

A week FULL of miracles

Birthday for someone we're helping

Dear Family,

This has been a great first week with Elder Hawks. It started out with a pretty good Tuesday. O.K. an AMAZING Tuesday. There is a man here who has been investigating for the longest time. His name is Christian. He is 24 and he is engaged to a member here. Anyways he calls us saying he will be baptized on February 14th. I would love to show my emotion for how happy I am but there is no exclamation mark button. So we have everything planned. Then Sunday we found out the other ward has an activity and so we can't do it that day. So he decided to just do it the 7th. In 2 weeks we have a baptism. 

Then last night we met with a guy that walked into church last week and said he wanted to meet because his friends encouraged him. He is getting baptized on the 21st. So things are going really well. This guys name is German and is from Peru. 
 
Reyes with some members (last transfer)

We are just doing really well together. We had the most amount of member present lessons this week than any other week of my mission and we are still finding new people who have tons of potential. It's really nice to see this happening in the first week. We are also challenging each other to do things way out of the box. Last week I literaly stopped a man that had is back faced to me and was crossing the street. We literaly want to talk to everyone. It's  been nice. 

It's nice that my comp also plays the guitar. We still have the ones from the mission home, every day we start comp study with a song and now we play it and sing. I/m just super excited for this transfer.

Well I hope you all had a great week. I love you all.

-Elder Stevenson
 
Two Missionaries from Buenos Aires

Pretty crazy Huh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment