Monday, December 8, 2014

Transfered



Farewell Elder Hathaway

Hey Family!

Sooo I'm in Madrid right now. We got the transfers Saturday and I pretty much knew I would be leaving. I'm in Madrid ward 2. It's in the east part of Madrid. My new companion is Elder Williams from Las Vegas and we are both... THE ZONE LEADERS! It should be
pretty good work down here together. I'm excited and greatful for this opportunity. 
 
Elder Williams

This week was pretty good. We had some good lessons and had a really good experience with Alejandro. We had him pray about the Book of Mormon with us and then we just sat there in silence and wait for an answer. He recieved his answer! It was an amazing experience. And the way he described it after it was for sure by the spirit. He is doing really well. So is his brother Leo. We had a branch activity where only the youth attended. It was really good because those two came also. They got to know some of the members really well.
 

We are helping Wellington a lot. We helped him paint and are teaching him. He tried coming to church, he just came a little late but he is doing really well. He got all of his papers in and he has way more desires to be baptized. I am excited to see his baptism picture some day, hopefully soon.
 

Mario, Andrea's friend, is also doing well. Apparently he was praying about which path to take in his life and then right after we called to see when we could meet. He wants to get baptized now.
 

There are some really great people in Lugo and I am excited that Elder Hathaway can continue helping them. It was tough saying goodbye to all the people I've met but I will see them again.
 

I will let you know more about barrio 2 when I know a little more. All I know is the Plaza de Toros is in our area. Have a great week!!

-Elder Stevenson
 
 
 



 
 




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment