Monday, March 2, 2015

Concilio de Liderazgo


Hey family,

It sounds like all went well with Grandpa's funeral. It's weird to not have been there with you all but I'm way happy to be here. I'm glad to see in all the pictures smiles and my beautiful family. Everyone has changed a ton! 

Things are going very well, We are still teaching the roommate of German and surprise!   ... SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY! We are super excited and she loves the church. We are being sooo blessed. None of what is happening is from anything special. We are just being obedient and working hard. A lot of the times the people find you and that is what is happening to us.

We also started teaching two Cuban ladies, who are a member reference from El Ferrol in Galicia. They are super cool. They came to church on Sunday and basically want to get baptized as well. We are going to keep meeting with them a lot. 
 
Elder Hawks, Elder Williams, and me
Transfers came this week and Elder Hawks and I are staying together as zone leaders. We are super excited. I don't have much time to write because we have to go take Elder Williams to the Mission Home. I am super sad he is leaving. He is honestly one of my best friends. He served well and all will go home well. He may be going to BYU-I (I have been trying to convince him and he is thinking about it.) He actually lives in Vegas so he will be a bit easier to see. He is just flying into St George because he has family there. 
 
Other than that things are going well. I love you all and hope you have a great week. I will let you know how the baptism goes!

 
-Elder Stevenson
 
 Also I got to go to the temple for the first time in almost a year!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment