Monday, May 4, 2015

#10 The Church of Jesus Christ is the only true and living church on the earth.



Hey Family!

I have decided to do something that Elder Williams did before he returned home which is share the top 10 things he has learned on his mission as the title of every email.

I decided to do this first because like it says in Preach My Gospel, it's purpose is to first help us receive a testimony and then to second help others. Ss i have been out here, it really has strengthen my testimony. Being able to be focused on the doctrine and sharing it with people has helped me and seeing the miracles that occur in our lives has helped me a lot too. But most importantly, the spirit that I have felt I can not deny that this is the true church.

Well. we had a pretty good week this week. We have been trying to find some new investigators recently and on Friday we found some! First thing in the morning, we went and passed by a reference we had and they let us in. We were able to talk to the man, his name is Marcelo, and we were able to teach his daughter Celeste. They are really cool. They are both from Argentina and have only been here for a little while. They are super cool, were super nice to us, and are very willing to read the Book of Mormon.

We also met with a very prepared man from Madrid! It was kinda cool. His name is Eugenio. He used to live in the B2 area where i just was. He isn't religious at all but we told him if he reads and prays about the Book of Mormon, he will know God and Jesus Christ exist and that the Book of Mormon is true and he is super willing.

Other than that, we walked a ton this week! There are some people the branch has asked us to go visit and they live super far! My shoe actually fell apart this week but its ok I have another pair. We were able to find some nice people and so hopefully this area will start picking up soon.

Well, hope everyone has a good week. Talk to you Sunday! I'm going to call at 7 California time. I had to make a new e mail because I have all of the email stuff written down in my agenda which is in Madrid. Speaking of Madrid hopefully i will call from the i-pad! Should be a nice trip up there this week.
LOVE YOU!

-Elder Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment