Monday, June 29, 2015

#2 The need for the Spirit in our lives.


Hola Family and Friends!


#2 The need for the Spirit in our lives.

While being out here I have better learned how recognize the promptings of the Spirit. It truthfully is a still small voice and when we hear it and act on it, it changes lives. Whither it be something we need to do, or something we need to say, or something we need to show. If we are on the Lords errand it will be something to enlighten others and ourself. I'm so grateful for the spirit in my life to guide me and protect me and my desire is that all may
participate in this wonderful gift.


This week was a pretty good week a lot of time in the street but we met some great people. Telde is going well. a lot of our investigators are getting pretty busy/ lazy with the start of summer so we wont be able to meet with them for another few weeks. but we met with cesar a bit and were able to help him out. we also were able to meet with some less actives one being one we have tried to meet with for 2 transfers now. we were able to sit down with them and share a message about the atonement and really ask if they want the help to come back and they are willing so hopefully we can keep meeting with them. The branch is getting really excited to do missionary work. We are going to flood Telde with the Book of Mormon. It will really help this branch out. I'm excited to see what happens here.

Our hike today to the only waterfalls on the Island


So this will be the last letter I send home (If you are wondering wait what about #1 of the top ten I'm going to mention it in my homecoming talk) but I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ here in Spain. It's really weird to think that two years have passed but I'm so grateful for these two years. In serving others my Heavenly Father has shaped in to a better man, has helped me understand more his doctrine, and has let me know what I need to do after my mission to continue living the way he wants me to live. I'm grateful for the people I have met they are so close to me and I love them dearly. I wish the best for them. I'm grateful for my family and their support during these two years all that they have done. Most of all I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has given me this opportunity. I know this is His church. That he called Joseph Smith to restore it in these last days and with that gave us the Book of Mormon to help us truly know God's will. I am grateful for a living prophet to give us an anchor of surety that we are in harmony with God's will. I truly can testify that I know these things are true and I can say so as His representative and I do it in His name in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I love you all! Thanks for everything!! See you soon!

-Elder Stevenson
Spain Madrid Mission
July 24, 2013 to July 7, 2015




Maspalomas



No comments:

Post a Comment